Wow!! Is it that time already????







I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am so far behind on writing on my blog and summer vacation is over and school has started!!!!!!!

The girls and I went on vacation last week to Galveston Island and stayed at the San Louis hotel, which Jessica only just recently stopped calling it the St. Luis. Donna and Brianna met us there and stayed at the same hotel. The first day, we stopped off at the beach and built sand castles. The second day we went to Moody Gardens Palm Beach and the rest of the time we spent at the hotel pool which was just beautiful! Check out our you tube site at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BMsLX68qNM for the "Waterfall Video".

School started on Wednesday this week for half days. Papa picked the kids up from school since Nana is still in Alaska......we really miss her!! She has been gone for 2 weeks and should be back by Tuesday morning. We went to "Meet the Teachers" this week and got to see which teachers Jessica was going to have. I just can't believe that Jessica is in Jr. High School and Alyssa is in 3rd grade. (My babies are really growing up!!)

"Meet the Hornets" night is next Friday after school. Jessica will cheer with her Cheer Squad and then later they will host the "Meet the Hornets" dance for the school. She was hoping that she would be able to wear a nice outfit but the Cheer Coaches have decided that they need to wear their official Cheer Uniforms, then they will have to clean up after the dance. I have been told (by Jessica) that I am not allowed to chaperone the dance. :o(




Comments

aiur said…
if you can't chaperone, I will!
aiur said…
that was me, Josh, I don't know why it used that nickname, I didn't think it was tethered into this account, weird.
I'm glad to know that's you Josh............I thought it might be some weirdo! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!