It's Another Great Weekend!

I had such a great day today! I got to go to the Urban Retreat Spa for the whole day. Compliments of my brother, I got to get a facial, massage, sea salt body scrub, hot stone spa pedicure and spa manicure. It was so nice and they ALMOST had to SLIDE me out of there! The only thing I haven't had before was the sea salt scrub.......very unique, but not sure if I would do it again. That lady saw more of me than anyone else has seen in years! .....and it was very messy!

Alyssa went to a sleepover party for Alyssa Holik. She stayed up pretty late last night and is very tired tonight. She stepped on something out in the yard last night. All the girls were barefoot but Alyssa is the only one that stepped on something........isn't that just how it always works out?? Anyway, it looks like it must have been a pinecone or nettle plant.....she has lots of little red dots all over the underside of her foot.

Jessica is packing to go to Galveston for the week with her "twin" friends, Ashley and Chelsey. She leaves tomorrow and comes back on Friday. She has all of her swimming suits packed for the beach. It's going to be an awfully quiet week around here with only one kid! Oh yeah, and I don't get to ride the HOV lane into town for the next week. I'll be sitting in Hwy 290 traffic with all the rest of Houston. Blah! :o(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!