My Friday

Somewhere along the way, I caught a cold. I thought it was allergies earlier in the week but it has settled into a cold. I know this because I can't breathe and it feels like someone is sitting on my chest. I ended up staying home today to rest up and boy did I! I slept for most of the morning. Then I went in and picked up the kids and brought them home.



I was a little productive while I was at home. I figured out why I couldn't get the wireless internet to hook up to Alyssa's computer........I guess it helps if you enter the right password on your network setup. I just wish it would have said something like, "Stupid, you put in the wrong password", instead of just saying nothing! I worked on that silly thing for hours last weekend trying to figure out why it wouldn't connect. When I went to compare my setup to Alyssa's I noticed that the amount of characters put in my line were much less than the ones I had entered into hers......sooooooo that's how I got Alyssa's internet connected.



While I was home, I also figured out how to rotate the video that Jessica took at Ryan's birthday last weekend. She took it sideways and when you download it to the computer, it stays sideways and won't let you rotate it like it would a picture. BUT, I did it! Here is the video.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!