It's the middle of the week. Wednesday. Hump Day. Whatever you call it, it means that tomorrow is Thursday and we're on our way to the weekend. We have a busy few days ahead of us. Tomorrow, Jessica will be trying out for the Varsity Cheerleading squad. She won't find out if she makes it until Friday after school. I will be there for her when she hears the news, either to cheer her on or to pick up the pieces. Let's hope it's not to pick up the pieces. I told her that we would either be going out for a victory dinner or a defeat dinner. Let's hope it's not a defeat dinner. :)

Alyssa has a birthday party on Friday right after school and I'll pick her up after I get off from work. I will pick up Jessica and take her back to work with me.

On Saturday, we have a wedding shower for Glenn's little brother, Clint and his wife-to-be, Lupe. We'll be going to Los Cucos to celebrate the shower. I can't wait to see the family.

On a different note, I did something today that I should be really ashamed of. I was craving a bean burrito from Taco Bell all day and I finally gave in and got one this evening. First let me say, I haven't had a bean burrito from Taco Bell for at least 10 years! I ruined my record and then I didn't even work out this evening. I got a lot to make up for tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!