Spring Break Time!

Today was my last day at work before my Spring Break vacation. Glenn and I have decided to take the next couple of days and do something fun with the kids. They have a list a mile long of things they want to do, so it is anyone's guess what we will do first.

On Friday, I will have to go in for my bone marrow test at MD Anderson. I'll have to be there by 6:45 am for my blood work and then my bone marrow will start at 8:00. After that, I have a doctor's appointment, so hopefully I will be back by noon.

Granny Laine will be watching the kids and she has promised a fun filled morning for them. She said that she would take them to Monkey Biz if they want to and then somewhere special for lunch. They are really looking forward to that.

I will keep everyone posted on what goes on for the rest of the week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!