A Late Start to the 2014 Blog

I'm making NO promises.  Okay, I said it.  No promises of keeping up with this blog.  (Maybe that might give me a kick in the butt to keep it up to date)  Or not.  Time will tell.  Right?

Anyway, we're into the 3rd month of 2014 and not a whole lot has happened.  

We celebrated New Years Eve at our house and invited the usual suspects.  We celebrated my birthday as well as Lauren's birthday at Joni's house.  We celebrated my birthday again, as well as Mom's and Roxanne's birthdays last weekend.  It was birthday week for me!

We've had an awful lot of cold weather this year, too.  The kids have had 2 "Extreme Cold Weather" days off from school.  Alyssa actually made an "Ice" man.  We ended up with sleet mixed with snow so no snowman.  I heard the song,  "Do you want to build a Snowman?", from the movie Frozen, so many times during those days that I got it stuck in my head and I was singing it too.  Too much togetherness, I guess.

Jess is taking her SAT test this Saturday and I'm getting a facial.  I think I've got the better deal.  The girls will also be having Spring Break coming up in a couple of weeks.

Time change is this weekend so I'm looking forward to being able to run in the evenings again.  I'll get to use my Polar Fitness watch more now.  Yay me!!


Ice Man
Girls playing guitars
Making Cupcakes
 
Lauren and Shelly's birthday party

My Polar Fitness Watch




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!