Where Has the Last Year Gone??


Looks like I might have gotten a little side tracked over the past year.  No posts.  No pictures.  Nothing.  Nada.  I seem to be having a hard time keeping up with blogging lately.  Oh, who am I kidding.  I can't even keep up with my laundry.


Okay......Let me see if I can recap the last year.  And that's only if my memory will start working.

*Deep Breath*   Wish me luck!


Let's see, I left off around January of 2013.  Jess is a Junior in High School and Alyssa is in 8th grade in Junior High School.  We are excited that she will be in High School next year and Jess will be a Senior!   When I started this blog, Jess was in 4th grade and Alyssa was in 1st grade.


In 2013, We had birthday celebrations, a Mother's Day celebration, Father's Day, but no vacation.   We had first days of school, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Jessica got her license.  We went to the zoo.  I won tickets to a Texan game.  The AC went out and had to buy a new one.   Someone hit my car in the Walmart parking lot and I had to put it in the shop.  Glenn's truck started acting up and we had to put it in the shop.  Seems like 2013 wasn't a great year for our finances, or our cars for that matter.   I guess 2014 didn't start out very well, either, since my brakes went out on my car and I had to put it in the shop. 


I don't remember taking a whole lot of photos but I'll check and see what I can find.

Here you go.....


My First Attempt at Fondant

A Day at the Zoo
Girl with a gun

Schlitterbahn


Purple Out!

Joni's Halloween Party
Halloween with Friends


Go Texans!

Christmas Eve at the Milners
Christmas Morning

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!