So Much To Do, So Little Time To.......Write

When was the last time I wrote on this blog.  *big sigh*  I guess I just need to stop making promises I can't keep. 
I totally missed blogging Alyssa's birthday.  So I guess I'll start from there.

May 15th was Alyssa's 12th birthday.  Happy Birthday, Alyssa!! (A LOT Belated)

My baby was such a cute bald headed baby.  Just look at her!  I can't believe my baby is now 12 years & 8 months old!
Isn't she just beautiful?


Not sure about the rest of you, but the summer months flew by for the Milner family!  Jessica started Cross Country practice in June and four days a week she was at the school running or weight lifting.

During July, we went to Panama City Florida for vacation.
We had a very nice and relaxing week but after a couple of days, the seaweed floated in on the tide.  The kids and Glenn rode a jet ski while I lounged on the beach.  That's my idea of a nice vacation!


August was the start of school for us......Alyssa earlier than Jess so you can imagine the arguments THAT caused.
Jess went to homecoming with one of her cross country buddies and doesn't she look beautiful!


Halloween passed........


We walked The Race For a Cure..........

Thanksgiving passed.......

Christmas passed........

That about sums up the whole 2012 year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!