Happy New Years!!

Fireworks!

Happy New Years, everyone!!! The girls and I went to the movies this afternoon to see "Marley and Me".........great movie! Of course, I boohoo'd at the end and then Alyssa turned around and said, "Mom! Why are you crying?" My kids, just don't get it. Although Alyssa did say that she thought it was very sad......AND why do people have to make such sad movies. I think she was looking for a happy ending. My kind of gal!

This evening, the girls and I met Nana, Donna & Bri, and Jane, Cailin & Katy at Tokyo One. I almost felt guilty for only paying the kids price for the kids since I think they ate as much food as I did. I don't know how it happened but somewhere along the way both of my kids have acquired a liking for shrimp. Doesn't matter how it's cooked, they just really like shrimp. I think we made three trips to the hibachi station for steak and shrimp, just for Alyssa. I also tried some different kinds of sushi that I have never tried before. It was very good.

The girls are outside in the backyard now watching some fireworks that the neighbors have set off. It's a little cold outside so I am sitting on my nice warm couch waiting for Glenn to get off work in a couple of hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!