Today started out very warm. Too warm if you were to ask me. I got up this morning, stepped outside to get my newspaper and knew it was going to be a really warm day as soon as my bare feet touched the concrete.

I decided to brave the Saturday morning crowd of shoppers at Walmart for my weekly shopping. Not as bad as it has been on a Saturday in the past. I was able to get out of there within an hour, get home and unloaded with a little help from the rest of the crew.

We decided to do a little yard work since the weeds seemed to be taking over the lawn. I even got the kids out to do a little raking with Glenn and me. Of course, the kids both fought over the rake until our neighbor offered them his. I guess we'll have to invest in another rake, although, I bet as soon as I do, they'll both decide they don't want to rake any longer! I grubbed around in the dirt, pulling weeds most of the afternoon. which I found to be very relaxing.

Jessica needed new tennies for school. Her foot just keeps growing and she has outgrown the last ones I bought her......so we took off to the shoe store to get her some new ones. While were there, we went ahead and got Alyssa some new ones too. Hers were looking pretty putrid and since I knew she would be outgrowing her pretty soon, I just went ahead and bought new ones.
Anyhow, I think we'll be alright at least for the next few months as far as shoes are concerned.

The girls and I went to church this evening at St. Max's and now we're waiting on hamburgers from the grill from Glenn. We're VERY hungry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!