Happy New Years Eve!!!

Well, it's not New Years yet, but I might not get around to posting tomorrow so I wanted to get a jump on it. Glenn has to work today and tonight. He worked from home last night updating seating charts and other things for his New Years party tonight. I guess each year the Omni does a different theme for their New Years parties so this year it was "A Night in Paris".....at least I think that was what it was called. I know it had something to do with Paris because he had to find many mini Eiffel Towers to rent for each table. He was outside on Sunday touching up their paint. I think he only found 15 so the other tables had a different centerpiece that he had to go out and find the weekend after Christmas.
Anyhow, I won't see him until near midnight tonight.....hopefully before.

The girls and I are going to the movies in a little bit to see "Marley and Me". We couldn't talk Nana into going with us since she went to the movies last night to see "Seven Pounds". Donna, Brian and Bri get back from their trip this afternoon and then we are all going to dinner with the Kavanaghs to celebrate New Years Eve together. I guess there won't be any fireworks this year since we're not going to Jane and Gerry's house. I guess Donna's hair is safe at least until the Fourth of July!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!