We made it to New Years Day..........Last night around midnight, the girls and I stood in the backyard watching all of the fireworks in the sky and right at midnight, Glenn walked through the door.....just in time to ring in the new year!

So now it's New Years Day and this is usually the time that we all make our new years resolutions, right? Well, mine are surely the usual........eat better and exercise more. That's it for me!
Now if I could just stick with it then all would be right with my world.

This morning, I also started thinking about where I was this time last year. Let's see, January 1, 2008 I was getting closer to being finished with my chemo. ......but sadly, I was still a ways off from getting the results that I was looking for. It took until almost April before I could breathe a sigh of relief. In 2008, I finally got to take the Disney World trip that had been postponed the year before. We survived Hurricane Ike and no electricity for several days. Alyssa had some problems and had to have her kidney's tested. Glenn went through some health problems that hopefully will be cleared up soon. He also gave us a scare about his job and came very close to losing it.

I think I am rather happy to see the end of 2008. I am hopeful that 2009 will be a MUCH better year! Happy New Year everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!