Friday finally made it to the "Milner House". I don't usually write about depressing things, but it's been a rough day, emotionally for me, and I have yet to actually figure out the exact reason. .......so just bear with me for this one post while I vent.

It's probably a little bit of everything that has been happening over the past couple of weeks. My very good friend, Norma, lost her job last Friday and I found out yesterday that a family friend of Glenn's lost his job and has hit rock bottom, without any of us knowing about it. Alyssa is struggling with her multiplication tables and I am out of ideas for figuring a way of getting her to understand. I took Jessica out of math tutoring because I had to put Alyssa in tutoring and couldn't afford to put both in at the same time. Now, Jessica is having trouble with her math grades and I guess I'm just going to have to figure out how to put both into tutoring at the same time. I asked Jess to speak with the teacher and see if maybe she could just go the week of her tests for review. She is so afraid of being kicked out of BETA that she came to me crying with her last test that she made a 72 on. I just don't have enough hours in the day to be able to give them the extra attention that they need in their studies. I try, honestly, I do, but it still isn't enough. .....And then I don't have any time for myself.

Needless to say, I woke up this morning at 3:00am and couldn't sleep because of all the worrying about everything. I was weepy all day and I guess it showed up when I went for my monthly MD Anderson appointment. My blood pressure was really high and it's NEVER high. I keep telling myself that I really need to start exercising again. I meant to do it today when I got home, but I was so damn tired that all I wanted to do was take a nap, which I did.

Okay, I'm done with the depressing post. I just needed to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening. :o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!