It seems like I haven't written on this blog, in like, forever! Well, I guess a week is a really long time when I had gotten used to writing every day. It has been kind of hectic in our house with Alyssa trying to learn all of the multiplication tables and the state capitols. Jess has been having cheer practice twice a week because the squad will be doing a Christmas dance and cheer at the downtown Aquarium on December 14th. Alyssa has to dress up as a saint on Monday, so we're in the process of trying to come up with costume for St. Lucia, or St. Lucy. She was the patron saint of blindness, so Alyssa will dress up and carry a bowl of eyes, although she says she doesn't really want to do that. We have the crown already made, since Jessica was this same saint when she was in pre-k.

We celebrated Donna M's birthday this past Saturday evening at Babin's. The food was great and I think the kids tried things they had never eaten before. I always like it when they try new things. Sunday, I was able to get some more early Christmas shopping done. I hope to have it done early this year :)

I can't believe that next week will already be Thanksgiving. Time sure flies these days!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!