A Wonderful Mother's Day!!


We just celebrated a whole weekend of Mother's Day. Saturday we got up early and got ready for the family photograph. It was a long process but I think the photographer MUST have gotten at least one good shot! Alyssa was tired by the end and put on her "pouty" face but I think it all turned out okay in the end.......at least I hope it did! Afterwards, we went to Donna's house for the BBQ............sat out by the pool, and had a Margarita or two. Glenn went out to see his mother out at Vicki's house in the afternoon but was home by 8:00 in the evening.

Sunday, I got to sleep in a little later and woke up to the smells of breakfast cooking. I got up and the girls were setting the table and I had a beautiful bouqet of roses in the middle of it.
I got to relax in the pool in the afternoon and then a little later, Jess and Alyssa scrubbed and massaged my hands and feet for me. What a wonderful way to spend Mother's Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!