It's the Great Pumpkin


Look Mom......Pumpkin Brains!


Might be a future surgeon??


Jessica imitating her jack-o-lantern


Alyssa showing off her art work

It's Sunday and we're still recovering from the busy-ness of the weekend. I took the girls to the store to pick out their pumpkins. We haven't decorated for Halloween this year so I promised them that they could still carve their traditional annual Halloween pumpkins. Both wanted to get the biggest they could find and I think they actually did! Jess and Alyssa carved their pumpkins with no help from me, which I think is a first for us.......they did great jobs!
Alyssa has a field trip to the Texas Ren Fest on Tuesday and Jess is kind of bummed because she doesn't get to go this year. I think we'll plan on going sometime in November. The school's Halloween Festival will be on Friday from 5-9 and we will be attending that, too.
I made Alyssa her appointment at Texas Children's for her renal ultrasound on Monday November 3rd. I'll be saying an extra prayer for my baby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!