Happy Birthday Granny Laine!


Today we celebrated Granny Laine's 71st birthday.........Happy Birthday Granny Laine!!!!!

Glenn made fajitas, rice and beans and we had cheesecake for dessert. All the kids went in on a new computer for her. Now we just have to figure out how to transfer all of her files to her new computer. I gave her my flash drive so hopefully that will make it a little easier.

I pulled out all of our old pictures (28 years of them!) and we laughed at old times and younger bodies! Not sure how this will turn out, but my scanner is broken and so I just took a picture of the picture from my senior prom.......Don't Glenn and I look cute??
Glenn and Shelly at the Scarborough Senior Prom 1984

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow!! Isn't crazy how time flies and you look back in time! Good for you to be able to have that beautful picture to show your girls!!

Crystal

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!