More from last night......


Jess & Maggie


Alyssa and Maggie

I tried to take some videos of the kids having fun last night and since my memory card in my camera is only 256K I kept having to download the videos into the computer after each one. Someone PLEASE remind me to get a larger memory card before Christmas!!! I just keep forgetting everytime I'm at the Wal-Mart. :0)

We're in the process of putting up the Christmas tree and decorations today. I can't believe that Monday will already be December 1st! Hopefully, I can get the Christmas card picture taken by the tree this evening and get them developed and ready for the cards to go out.....or not. I think that might be a little too much positive thinking, even for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!