Once again, it's Monday. I'm just glad that it's almost over. Today was one heck of a day. I was the only service rep in the office and the phones rang off the hook. I ended up taking a late lunch and did a little early Christmas shopping. I feel like I really accomplished something today just by doing that little bit of shopping. I think it must be therapy for me. :o)

Once we got home, Glenn had home-made pizza ready for us and the girls got their studying done. Alyssa's got a religion test tomorrow and a multiplication test on Friday. We worked on the flash cards and I think she is well on her way to getting what it's all about. Last year she learned where all the states were and now she is learning what all of the state capitals are. She's going to one smart little cookie!

Jessica will start practicing this week for the JV Cheer Christmas show at the Downtown Aquarium on December 14th. They have to learn 2 dances, one Christmas chant and one new cheer for the pep rally that's coming up. It ought to be a really busy November and December this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!