Something A Little Different

I have seen a couple of blogs where the blogger makes a list of things you might or might not know about them. So here's my list of 20 things you might or might not know about me:

1. I buried a time capsule in my backyard when I was 11. I never dug it up.

2. My first car was a Ford Mustang. I bought it with my own money for $3300.00.

3. My all time favorite movie is "Somewhere In Time". I watched it again on Valentine's evening.

4. I played the flute in the Scarborough Spartan Marching Band in high school.

5. I was once in a commercial for Channel 2. The marching band played and formed the number two. I think it was only shown on TV once.

6. My second all time favorite movie is "Pretty Woman".

7. I took ballet and tap dancing when I was in second grade.

8. My first dog's name was Buffy.

9. My first job was when I was in 7th grade. I worked during the summer for Junior Achievement taking apart telephones.

10. I had a crush on Sean Cassiday when I was 10.

11. I went to a Captain and Tenille concert.

12. Growing up, my bedroom was first pink and then later it was blue.

13. I bought a black and white 13" TV with earnings from my Junior Achievement job.

14. My first cat's name was Kunta Kitty. We found her (or maybe she found us) at my grandparents house.

15. I was asked to the senior prom when I was a junior in high school. I went with Gilbert Ramirez.

16. I tried out for flag bearer in high school but didn't make it.

17. I read "Gone With the Wind" when I was in the 10th grade.

18. When I was 13, I had a crush on Joey Hicks, a boy that lived across the street.

19. I took swimming lessons as a child and never passed.

20. The first romance novel I ever read was when I was 15. It was "A Rose In Winter" by Kathleen Woodiwiss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!