I went for my monthly MD Anderson doctor's appointment today and got the results from last months molecular blood tests and this months regular blood tests. Dr. Faderl says that everything looks great........yay!!!! :) I will have to have a bone marrow test done in a month which I am not looking forward to, but know that it is necessary. :(

We will be going to Little House tomorrow for Lauren's and my birthday. The kids are really looking forward to seeing the horses as well as their cousins. We hope that it doesn't rain! We'll have to wait for Glenn to get off from work and then we can take off.

This afternoon, when I went to pick up the kids from Nana and Papa's, I noticed a couple of somethings up in the sky that didn't look quite normal. The sky was clear blue, no clouds, and I saw a couple of streaks in the sky....one long and one short. Both were falling at a downward rate quite fast with something yellow on the end. I ran in and got everyone to go in the backyard to check it out and we figured that what we must be seeing was some sort of meteors falling to earth. Well, on the way home, we spotted some more and then when we got to our neighborhood, we saw a few more.....all in the same general direction. I still haven't seen anything on the news or on the internet about it, so I'm not quite sure if I actually saw what I think I saw. I guess we'll find out soon since it took a little while for the fireball that passed over Austin a few days before they figured out what it was......time will tell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!