Once again, I managed to ignore my blog for a couple of weeks. We have been so busy that I just haven't had a chance for any updates, but I'll try to make up for it with our month in pictures:



Alyssa's Christmas program at school was "The Fear Not Factor" and she played an angel in the choir of angels.



After the Christmas program, the class had a party. They had lots of food and exchanged gifts with their Secret Santas.




We brought Abigail and Ashley home with us and ended up going to Imaginations to paint. The older girls painted Minnie Mouse and the younger girls painted a wall plaque that said LOVE.





Over the weekend, we decorated sugar cookies to give as gifts to some neighbors for Christmas.












We hosted Christmas Eve at our house and invited both Glenn's and my side of the family. We had a big crowd, but everything turned out really nice.



Christmas Day, the girls got exactly what they wanted. Alyssa got a DSi and Jessica got an ipod touch, among many other things.



Christmas day was hosted by my sister and we had a great time playing the Rock Band and Beatles Rock Band games. We also played the speed present game and the White Elephant game. We had a blast!




On Sunday, we met Kristin, Jeremy, Lauren, Brandon, Jonathan, Justin, and Britney at the Woodlands Ice Rink so that the cousins could go ice skating together. Glenn and Kris even got out on the ice. I wasn't that brave, though, so I sat on the sidelines and took the pictures. All in All, we had a great Christmas vacation. Now I'm back to work tomorrow and will work through New Years Eve, and then we'll go to Jane and Gerry's for a New Years Eve party. I'm so looking forward to another long weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!