The Weekend Blahs!

I woke up Saturday feeling a little "blah" but I was scheduled for a facial, and Hell or high water, I was getting my facial.  My skin thanked me.  It was the least I could do.  I made it home and was sick sick sick.  I haven't had a barfing sickness in a long time......luckily I only get it once ever 5+ years or so.  So, for the rest of Saturday, I stayed in bed and fought the nausea and dizziness.  Not so much nauseous today, but still fighting the dizziness and headache.  Ugh!

Jess went to watch JV play Water Polo in the afternoon and then called to say they had decided to go to the dance at school.  She said it was pretty lame and so they went into the parking lot and played music and danced in the rain.  Needless to say, she got really wet.

Since I was sick sick sick, Glenn decided to take Alyssa out to dinner so that they wouldn't make me nauseous with the smell of their food cooking.  

Today, I have relinquished my car to Jessica and she has been at St. Max doing her volunteer thang for  CCE.  Now she has come home and picked up Alyssa and they've gone to Starbucks.  So here I sit with my laptop.  All I can say is that I better feel better soon! (I don't got TIME for this!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!