I'm Officially Old

I'm officially old.  There, I said it.  I can't believe that as of this past Saturday, I'm the mother of an 18 year old.  Jessica will be graduating from Jersey Village High School in less than 2 months.  Then it's off to orientation at TWU in Denton, TX.  But before that happens, we have her official birthday party coming up on Saturday, then prom, then Alyssa's 15th birthday......so we don't have a lot of down time anymore.

Water polo is also keeping us very busy.  Alyssa has several water polo games each week but that is also coming to an end soon.  

So until I get a little room to breathe I'm just going to enjoy the ride.

Jessica's Birthday Dinner at PF Chang's

 My Beautiful Girls

 Brianna's Birthday Party

 Easter Sunday

 Water Polo - My Little # 19

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!