Welcome To The Long Holiday Weekend :)


Before and after pictures of Jess on hi-light day


Yay!! Looking forward to a long weekend! I was able to get off of work early, pick up the kids and get started on our weekend a little sooner than expected. Glenn got off early, grilled some chicken and then we all swam in the pool for awhile.

Today, Jessica went to get her hi-lights done at Judi's and they turned our really natural looking............just what I wanted. I figure that the time in the pool this summer will lighten them up a bit more so I didn't want to get anything drastic looking done. She also got her haircut updated and now the hair stays out of her eyes - which is a bonus for me!!


Tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of the day when I first started noticing that something was wrong with me before I was diagnosed with Leukemia. I am thinking about posting some kind of rememberance story about everything I went through back then. I just have to figure out how I will go about doing that within this same blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!