What A Great Luau!




Well, I'm a little late with this post, but the Birthday Luau party was a blast! I think all of the girls had a great time. I counted 15 little girls, 6 older girls, and 15 adults..........that's quite a large group! Jess and her friends, along with Brianna and Cailin really helped watch the younger girls so that I could tend to everything else. The grilled chicken and beef skewers and fruit kabobs were a hit with everyone.

Alyssa got a lot of nice gifts as well as quite a few gift cards that seem to be burning a hole in her pocket. I guess I know what we'll be doing this weekend. :0)

Speaking of this weekend, Jess will be getting her hi-lights on Saturday morning. I'll have to post some before and after pictures of her new hair style.

Nothing much planned for the Memorial Weekend..........I think we'll play it by ear and see if it takes us anywhere!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!