Boy, have I been busy this weekend! I decided that it was way past time that I worked on the kids photo album/scrapbooks, so I did a little shopping to update my materials and jumped right in. It's scary to think that it has been several YEARS since I've actually seriously worked on them. I have lots of pictures but have had no inclination OR time to actually devote to it. I worked on them a little while I was "sick" last summer but didn't make it very far. I think the reason I originally quit working on them was because every time I pulled the stuff out, Jessica wanted to "help" me. It got to be really hard to dodge that so I just quit. Now she has worked on her own scrapbooks and so she doesn't want to help anymore.

We didn't watch "The Eye" on Friday night. We ended up watching it on Saturday night after we took the kids to eat at the Taste of Texas. They had never been there and were really impressed by the restaurant.......Thanks Grannylaine for the treat!! (Otherwise, they wouldn't have gotten to go!!)

......Back to "The Eye", we really didn't know what to expect and so there were several spots that we had to close OUR eyes! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but still quite intense, especially watching it with the kids.

I took the kids out this afternoon to the Halloween store and they got to pick out the costumes that they want to wear for Halloween. They both picked out pirate costumes. Jess picked out a traditional pirate costume and Posey picked out something called a Pink Punk Pirate. I looked around for a costume for myself but I think I need to look a bit more. All of us will be going to Brianna's Halloween party......the kids as guests and Glenn and myself as chaperons. Jess wants her dad to go as a policeman so that he can "bust" people at the door! I thought that I MIGHT go as a nun so that I can put the "fear of the Lord" into the Catholic School kids! Ha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!