Glenn's family still doesn't have electricity. We had them over last night for dinner and a movie which turnned out really nice! The ice cream and angel food cake was really great and I think everyone enjoyed it. We still can't persuade them to stay the night but I know if the positions were reversed, I wouldn't think twice about staying with someone that had cool air-conditioning!

The kids start school tomorrow morning......The power's back on at St. Ambrose. We went to church last night with my Mom and Donna and it's sad to see how many people STILL don't have electricity. The heats back and the cool front is now just a memory.

Even though we don't have electricity at the office, I'm going to go in after I drop the kids off at school. Who knows?? .......I might be able to get something done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!