I went to MD Anderson today for my scheduled bone marrow test. Glenn and I left the house at 6:00 am.........that's AM as in morning, people! I never leave the house that early but evidently, many people DO leave the house that early. The freeways were full of people traveling to work and who knows where else.

Anyway, I was scheduled for bloodwork at 6:45 am, the bone marrow test at 8:00 am and a doctor's appointment at 9:00 am. I was sedated and so it was treated as a surgery....not allowed to drive OR make important decisions for 24 hours. :o) I will get the results back next week sometime. Dr. Faderl says that the bloodwork looks great so I shouldn't worry too much. If the molecular test comes back positive, it might be a false positive and they will do a different blood test to check that out. They are really looking at the chromosomal test and that should be accurate. My hip is a little sore, but my hand where the IV was inserted hurts more......go figure!!!

It has been 2 weeks since I went to the office to actually work. I got a call today, though, that the power is back up and we can go back on Monday.

We're going to watch "The Eye" tonight and eat sour worms, so I'm gone for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!