Today was picture day at school for the girls. I took Alyssa to get her hair cut yesterday so that it would look nice for today. Jessica had hers cut a couple of weeks ago and it still looked rather good. I put foam curlers in Alyssa's hair last night and she had big fat curls in her hair this morning. I hope the pictures turn out nice. The photographer took one of both girls together and I think that one should turn out really cute.

I still need to make Alyssa a follow-up appointment at the doctor for her UTI. She finished her antibiotics on Sunday so it's time to be retested. I just found out that Jessica's football game tomorrow was canceled so hopefully I can get the appointment for tomorrow after school. Jessica is due for her 3rd Guardasil shot and both are due for their flu shots. I don't think they'll be very happy about that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!