I took Alyssa for her follow-up check up for her UTI yesterday afternoon. I was told that since this was her second in a handful of months, that she needed to be tested further. Dr. Cohen said that he wanted her to have an ultrasound at Texas Children's Hospital to see if there was anything wrong with her Kidneys or any blockage. If anything is found, she will need to have another test that is a little more invasive. I'm praying that this doesn't happen. Both girls also had to get their flu shots and Jess got her third and last Guardasil shot.

I have my next appointment at MD next Friday. I will find out how my chromosome test came out. I can't help but worry.........it seems like everything is going wrong lately, but I won't elaborate at this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!