It's Friday......Again!

Wow! I can't believe how quickly this week went by. I received a phone call from Dr. Cohen yesterday and he said that Alyssa's urinalysis came back normal. We'll still have to go to Texas Children's Hospital for the ultrasound, though. I should hear back from the doctor's office sometime around the beginning of the week.

Jessica had a football game to cheer at this afternoon. We lost.......8-6 :( But we had a lot of spirit and that's all that counts. I forgot my camera, so I'll spare you any pictures......you have a reprieve, at least for another week.

I get my hair cut tomorrow........YAY! Judy was able to fit us in tomorrow morning. My hair is driving me crazy so I really can't wait. Jess will get her bangs trimmed, too. We'll be all beautified to go to the Texan's Game on Sunday. Wow! That came up quick! I'll post pictures soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!