Election Day.........It's almost over

Today is Election Day. It's almost over and then I can breathe a *sigh* of relief.

Actually, I'm really scared. I'm not particularly wild about either candidate. I guess my vote goes to who I can actually tolerate for the next four years.......which at this point would be neither. ..............And that's just plain SAD! Anyway, I cast my vote last week during early voting so now I just have to wait. *sigh*

Still haven't heard from the doctor's office regarding Alyssa's test. I guess I'll have to call them and stir the pot a bit, but I'll have to wait until tomorrow 'cause it's too late to do it today.

I have a dental appointment tomorrow that I completely forgot about. I guess I never wrote it on my calendar when I made it after my last appointment. Anyhow, I guess I'll have to fess up to having a tooth with a hole in the side of it but hopefully won't have to tell him how long I've had the tooth with the hole in it........since July!! Did I actually wait that long???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!