Funtastic Friday!

Nice title, but, well, I still got nothin'.

Here's what I did today -
I went to lunch with the J&G girls today to celebrate Michelle's birthday. We went to Uptown Park to eat at Cafe Express, then to Crave Cupcakes for the best cupcakes I've had in a long time. My kids thought so, too, since I brought some back for them. We cut them each in half so that we could share when we got to Nana's. They want to go back tomorrow to get some more, so we might go to the Galleria to shop, have lunch and then get cupcakes!

Jessica was invited to join the BETA club at school. The only students invited to join are ones in the junior high that have a 90 or above over-all grade average. She had her first meeting after school today. The BETA clubs does service work and they usually take a trip to Dallas at the end of the school year. She is really looking forward to being in the BETA club. She is also going to do a dance routine with the cheer squad at the Downtown Aquarium in December. I think all the girls are looking forward to that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!