I can't believe that it is already November. They say that time flies, and I really believe it, especially the older I get. Alyssa is in the midst of making her Christmas list to Santa.......yes, I said Christmas list! She is pouring over toy catalogs, trying not to sound greedy.LOL

Yesterday, Jessica cheered with her squad for the JV football game. They made it all the way to the Championship game but in the end, the Hornets got stung, not the other way around. We tied in the fourth quarter and went into over-time, where we lost. Glenn, Alyssa and I watched the game from the bleachers, fighting the bees off, literally! I don't know why they were so attracted to us, but I was getting fed up with them by the time we left.
We didn't get home until almost 6:00 pm and then decided to go out to dinner at Texas Road House and then rent a movie. We watched "They Wait" and we had a couple of screaming moments. I had never heard of this movie, and it was actually better than I thought it would be.
This afternoon all four of us took a bike ride to Willow Lake, rested in the gazebo by the lake and then came back home. The weather was really nice and none of us even broke a sweat.
..........and last but not least, I spoke with Dr. Faderl on Friday and the results of the 2nd molecular test came back negative this time. I was so relieved to hear that and now I can breathe a little easier............at least until the next time.
Glenn and Alyssa watching the game
Jess getting ready to cheer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!