FOG!

I am so tired of the heavy fog that has been hanging around here.....this is the third day of it! It's going to be warmer today, too. Cold weather will be back on Sunday, though.

I went to MD Anderson yesterday for my monthly bloodwork and doctor's appointment. Dr. Faderl said my counts are all great and I'll have the molecular test done next month. AND he says that I'll only have to go every month for another 6 months! YEA!!!!

Jessica is almost finished with her mid-terms.....only science left today. Alyssa has dress rehearsal today for her Christmas program. Tomorrow are the kids Christmas parties and Christmas program at school for Alyssa. I will be going to help out with the parties and so starts MY Christmas vacation. More tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!