Even more birthday......

Wednesday was my birthday. It was also Ash Wednesday. I decided to go to mass with the girls, and mom and Donna were also there, so we all sat together. I also decided to take a half a day of vacation, so I left the office around 1:00 and went shopping. I was able to use my JCPenney gift certificates on myself and then also got mom something for her upcoming birthday. Roxanne's birthday is on Saturday so I'll be going shopping again this weekend. After shopping, I picked up the girls and then the whole family got together for dinner at Babin's to celebrate. It was really fun to get everyone together in the middle of the week. Next, we'll be celebrating ALL of our birthday's together on March 7th.

Glenn, Jess, and Alyssa got me a very small camcorder since I have been taking lots of videos with my camera and they don't always turn out so great. Now I'll be able to take good ones and put them on DVD or download to the computer. I also got Photoshop editing software for pictures and video and I can't wait to see what I can do with it. They also got me a new flatbed scanner, since my old one hasn't worked in a year. I can't wait to use all of my new toys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!