More Birthday.....

I don't know what happened to me today, but I slept so great last night, but when that alarm went off this morning, it felt as if I had just crawled into bed. Needless to say, I was really tired all day long. I got the kids to school this morning and got to see all of the really neat floats that the 2nd and 3rd graders had made for their Mardi Gras Parade. Both kids came home with lots of beads and dubloons from the parade.

The office celebrated my birthday today by ordering lunch from The Olive Garden. We had lasagne, salad and their wonderful breadsticks. .....Then we had a really chocolatey chocolate cake. YUM!

Tomorrow I will be going to mass with the girls and nana in the morning for Ash Wednesday. I will be working a half of a day, go shopping and then get the girls and go home and wait until we go out to dinner at Babins for my birthday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!