Fun Day At School


Today was a kind of a spirit day at school. The kids got to wear any St. Ambrose spirit shirt with pajama pants and they all looked really cute. .......See pics from before school.

I was able to get off work and go the the pep rally this afternoon and I got to see the introduction of the volleyball players and the football players along with both the Varsity and the Junior Varsity cheerleaders cheer. Because the game this afternoon was for the Varsity players, Jessica didn't get to cheer, but I think Bri did.

Tomorrow is D day, or should I say P day since we will be painting. I came home this afternoon and got the bedroom ready and some of the furniture moved.......at least the small stuff! I guess that Glenn and I will be sleeping downstairs tomorrow evening but that is a VERY small sacrifice to be able to actually get the bedroom painted. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I will definitely be decorating over the next few weeks. :)



See the video!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!