More on Mealworms


A note on the mealworms......I'm starting to get a little scared of them. The two that I can see at the moment have gotten really fat and the other 3 or so have disappeared somewhere into the sea of oatmeal. Does this mean that the invisible ones have changed into the pupa stage? How long does this stage last? Am I going to come home to a kitchen full of biting beatles?

Does anyone out there know what to expect? Please help!

Oh, and DK, I can't believe that Bri never came home with some of these......didn't Ms. Pesce ever send any home with her? Alyssa says that she has told them that she will send some home with them this year. I can only hope that maybe she'll forget.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!