It's almost Friday!

It's Thursday evening and I'm looking forward to Friday!! Tomorrow, the kids have another sort of "spirit" day at school. They get to wear a spirit shirt and pajama pants. Because Jess is a cheerleader, she will only get to wear her spirit outfit until right before lunch and then she will have to change into her cheerleading uniform. The pep rally is scheduled for 1:15. I'll try to get off and go, but I make no promises. She did get her poms back and for that I am really grateful. The ones she brought home a few weeks ago were really worn looking. I don't think there are too many games left this year since many schools are still trying to get over the after affects of Hurricane Ike.

I think that Glenn and I will be painting our bedroom this weekend. We bought the paint a few weeks ago, but have not gotten around to painting yet. I can't wait! We picked a kind of dark green color (but not too dark) to match a color in our comforter. We will paint the master bath a gold color and hopefully it will all come together. I'll post pictures later this weekend so everyone can see.

We're also getting to go to a real live Texan football game next Sunday! We're hoping that since it's our first time, that we might bring them luck and they'll win their first game of the season.......well, it could happen! Since we haven't ever been to a real live game, we're going to have to make sure that we all have the "Texans" clothing to wear.....which means that I'm going to also get out and go shopping this weekend! Hopefully there are still some Texan's t-shirts left on the racks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!