News From the Doctor

I received news of my bone marrow aspiration from Dr. Faderl on Friday evening. Once again, the molecular results showed positive but he says NOT TO WORRY.

Hmmm.....easy for him to say!

He said that it was a very low positive reading and he will get the chromosome test back in another 2 weeks. He says that they can do the molecular test on a regular blood draw so they will retest that one when I go back in 3 weeks. I'll TRY not to worry until then.

Oh! Good news..........one of the mealworms has already died! I disposed of the body a little while ago. One down, 5 to go! Actually, in the worm state, they do very little but eat and sleep. They are living in a glass bowl in oatmeal and cheerios and carrots. Evidently, they suck the water out of the carrots and eat everything else. I'm shivering as I type!

Comments

kir said…
Thanks for commenting on my blog! My daughter just came in and saw I was looking at your page and said, "that is the cutest blog I have ever seen!"

Sorry about your garage getting robbed- that is horrible, especially with your family right there at home! Best wishes with your health issues, and I have to be honest, I'm not sure what to wish you with the mealworms...

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!