Wow, It's the Weekend??

Wow, I can't believe that it has already been an entire week since the hurricane hit! I haven't been able to go to the office due to the city-wide power outage. If power isn't restored by Monday, I'm going in anyway and bringing something home to work on. The kids re-start school on Monday after being out since last Friday. I think we're all going stir-crazy and wandering around without a purpose. We rented movies from Blockbuster this morning. We had to walk over cords that plugged in generators all over the store. We watched Penelope.......really cute movie. I took the kids out today to the bookstore, to pick up Jessica's contacts and then to visit Nana's and see her new furniture. We hit so much traffic getting there and getting home due to all the traffic lights being out and cars backing up.

We finally made it home and I'm not going anywhere for at least a couple of days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow!! Is it that time already????

It's Official!

We've Been Robbed!!